Some things that interest me ...
- The Grand Canyon -I've hiked from the North Rim to the South, and from the South to the North. I've hiked along the Tonto Plateau. I love the place!
- is the most powerful statistical and graphics engine available anywhere.
It is a GNU project similar to the award-winning S language and
environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly AT&T, now
Lucent Technologies) by John Chambers and colleagues. Click
here to see examples of
R's extraordinary graphics
capabilities. (Opens a new browser window.)
- Amara's Digital Web - To say that Amara Graps is an interesting scholar is to say that the Grand Canyon is an interesting walk.
- AddAll.com - Looking for a book? Want to find the best price? This site will search for the best deal, including shipping, then rank the results.
- David Annis, Ph.D. - (Purdue, '03),
MS (stats, Purdue, '01), MSIE (systems, Purdue, '00), BSME (honors, Florida '98)
For two years (2004-2006) my son was a member of the Operations
Research faculty at the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA. In mid-2006 he joined Wachovia Treasury (now Wells-Fargo) as a VP,
and is now Managing Director, Head of Trading Model Validation and Risk Analytics, Wells Fargo Market and Institutional Risk Management.
Free European language
translations! Check it out.
Here's a link to FreeTranslations and this link to BabelFish translations.