This was my 5th cross-canyon trek:
- With Eric, North Rim to South, 2 days, overnight at the Bright Angel Campground,
around 1992 (Lousy geezer memory, donchasee.)
- With Eric, North to South, 1 day. (Mine was a 13 1/2 hour
day.) A year later.
- With Eric and Dave (my elder son), South to North, two days,
overnight at Cottonwood. 2000.
- With Al, Allan, and Jim, North to South, 4 days, overnight at
Cottonwood, Bright Angel, and Indian Garden. 2004.
- With Eric and Raymond, North to South, 3 days, with two nights at
the Bright Angel campground. 2012.
Here's the trail map: